Monday 30 April 2018

Game Journalism Day 2 - SURVIVE


Water can be filtered by using water filtration tablet that are usually found in the starting cabin.


Hunter stands can be found out in the wild and usually will contain supplies like ammo,food and clothes (rare)


Inside of the lakeside cabin there was ammo,hatchet,clothes and other bits and bobs likes snacks and sodi pops.

During the night I decided to explore a bit and found that it was a mistake I had made as during the night wolves and bears are harder to see but after I walked from one side of the lake to the other I found a little shack that I could stay in for the night.


This was a body I found in the lakeside cabin it contained a piece of paper that I could used to make tinder

Charcoal is used to sketch maps in the game 


Tips:
-Repair clothing and tools 
-Don't waste ammo
-Always leave a shelter with your temperature up
-Don't risk going out at night 



No comments:

Post a Comment