Tuesday 1 May 2018

Game Journalism Day 3 - TACKLE

Question 1---7days


To make fishing tackle you will need one piece of scrap metal and cured gut to make the line and hook

To make cured gut you will need to harvest gut from a animal corpse and leave it on the ground for 5 in game days 

To make the hook all you need to do is go to a workbench with the scrap metal and create a hook 

After you've done that you must create the tackle and then go find a fishing hut 

Once you've managed to find a fishing hut break the ice hole with a pry bar,hatchet or knife and there you go that's all you have to do to fish 

Question 2---I restarted because of the area that I was at didn't have any ice fishing huts around it. I started the game and ran towards the lake because I knew everything I needed to make fish tackle was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment